Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My new Jogging Buddy...


Because my jogging partner has been taken away (no, he's not dead) by the Lord to brave stormy seas (literally, he is a marine engineer), I had to lessen my frequency in the cool tracks of Perdices Coliseum. I even stopped for 3 week as I was shut down by my laziness to exercise. After all it was so boring to jog alone, circling the tracks with impersonal people (or was that a good alibi?). I didn't feel like jogging anymore...

But after eating black forest, double dutch, snickers and buttered chicken (party left overs) in our house, Bing2 and me talked about how these appetite was so rich with calories and cholesterol. That was when she came to our place because she heard our fridge is full and she believed she had ref rights to open it. We were devouring all the food I mentioned and came to realize how gluttonous we are (overrating). Then I told her jokingly that I should shed some pounds after after this-I'll go jogging. She surprisingly said "I'm in!". I was not opt to believe that, knowing her for the rest of my 21 years in this world would not agree to that--It's just not her. But she was serious, and she said she will come with me. (maybe because of her "color"ful love life). So I said OK, you're coming with me...

And so jog we did, for a week now. After work, I rush home change to my jogging clothes and tag bing2 along. Actually, I'm the only one who's jogging. She just walks all the way, as if shes strolling in the park-looking to the side most of the time. But she's a good buddy. She pays for my fare to the Coliseum and the entrance fee (or I forced here most of the time). *Smirks*

But nothing beats jogging. It's just so stress relieving. Makes you ponder more with life, where your going, circling through life and all those stuff. I enjoy observing people also. Those who go by groups, or just alone. You will find professionals talking about business, see Health bop's doing their thing, the "moms" who don't want to be called fat by their hubby's and a lot more of people from different walks and jogs of life (I kinda eavesdrop sometimes).

This my new hobby now, to stay fit. You can catch me at 6pm, circling the tracks in "our only jogging haven in Dumaguete" of course jogging--and after wards gasping for breath. (hehehe)

PS. Mariel Di Pedeglorio AKA Ma'am Bing2 is My best friend's (BOBOT) little older sister. Sorry Bing!!! I know you don't access the internet that much and you don't do blogging--so I'm pretty sure you won't be able to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment...